Welcome,

We would like to invite you to share your thoughts with us. Please let us know how you are living a healthy life, your tips, and favorite organic products.

We encourage you to share recipes, health tips, useful links or articles.

Thank You

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Why Organic?

After many hours of work and research, we are finally ready to launch http://www.shopbestorganic.com/ . I am happy to say that I use many products that we are selling. I love Nature's Gate Shampoos, Burts Bees lotions, and Weleda body care products for my daughter.

I started to buy organic products when I became pregnant. Call it a mother's intuition, but; I began to more closely scrutinize ingredients on a products label . I knew I had to eliminate chemicals and toxins from my diet and from products that I used on my body. As a general rule, I try to avoid body care products with paraben and make sure there is no SLS.

I feel healthier when I use organic body care products. After all, I use them everyday. I can't control everything in my life, but I can choose what's best for my body. I do the same for my daughter. I just want what's best for her.

She's 3 years old, and at that age, she is often washing her hands. I decided that we needed to start using organic liquid soap with no paraben and no SLS. Another soap that I would recommend is Dr.Bronner's baby soap. It is very safe for baby sensitive skin.

I hope Shopbestorganic.com will help you stay healthy. Please share your story with us. Tell us about your favorite organic products.

Take Care!

Shop Best Organic

No comments:

Post a Comment